Sunday, January 26, 2014

The tongue of angels


12/23


This week we did a open house at the church and sang in a Christmas program. One of the nice things about Christmas is that people are more focused on Christ, so we were able to sing to them a church hymn and give a little message. We found 10 new investigators that way. 

My companion is from Argentina.

Last night was the first night that I felt sick. I think that I ate something bad, but I only threw up once and after that I felt better. So yeah life is good. Studies are great I just finished the Book of Mormon again. It was awesome.  
Talk to you guys on Wednesday. 

 

 12/31

I'm working hard and hope that I bring the spirit with me to lessons. I feel like Alma--I wish I had the voice of an angel and could cause the earth to quake. I find that verse interesting because Alma had that experience with an angel firsthand and knows how quickly and angel threatening you with destruction can turn a person's life around. But in 2 Nephi 32 it says that angel speaks by the power of the Holy Ghost. That is what I'm trying to do--but I have yet to make the earth tremble. It's a goal though.

 
 
 Bucaramanga Zone Conference - back row, 4th from right

No comments:

Post a Comment