Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Watch out Cucuta, here comes Elder Rallison

 


Hey family. Well it looks like my time here in La Cumbre is over and I am leaving the city of Bucaramanga and I am going to Cucuta. I do not know if that is how you spell it but I am sure that I will figure it out when I get there. Just my luck. It seems that God was waiting for me to buy more than 110 lbs of exercise equipment to send me somewhere else. Its about 5 or 6 hour bus ride soooo I do not know if I will get to write again and I do not have a whole like of time. I have to be in the bus terminal at 10:00 so ya that will be fun. I am pretty much all packed. I just need to find space for my pants... and shirts ... and socks sooo ya.
 
I do not know who my comp is yet but I am a little sad that I am leaving because we have a baptism this Saturday. I am more sad since he asked me to baptize him. And a little more sad because we have 6 more baptisms planned befor this transfer . . . .
 
So I hope a new missionary comes here or a missionary who hasn't had a whole lot of success because this next transfer is going to be nice for the missionaries in this area. I hope I get to write again because I have some good stories
 
Oh ya - the gospel is true. Prayer works so that is pretty awesome.
"Por la razón o la fuerza" that is the national mado or theme for Chile.
I like it so I am stealing it. I want to forever be a possessor of strength; spiritually, mentally, and physically
Elder Rallison

No comments:

Post a Comment