Sunday, March 30, 2014

Cambios & Luau in Colombia



24 Feb - late again
So this week has been good. I am writing early because we have cambios so i am getting a new comp and my old comp is leaving. So I will be with another missionary or companionship for a greater part of the day. So I might not be in my area or have time to write later. 

This week my comp and I had a casa abierta / luau in our church building with different classes about what our church does. In our casa abierta we gained 13 new investigatores and unified our ward a little bit so that was really awesome and I felt like a real missionary so that was great. 




Because I do not have a lot of time I think that this is all I am going to send. The church is true, the book is blue, Jesus is a Mormon, and I am too!


No comments:

Post a Comment