Saturday, August 16, 2014

Final pictures from Cucuta.

12 August 2014
I've been transferred to Barranca. I guess it's not totally unexpected. It's the hottest area (temperature wise) in the mission. I'll be getting on a bus at 8pm tonight and will drive 8 to 10 hours to arrive at my new area. I went and said my despedidas (good-byes) to some members and investigatores and it was pretty sad. But that is how the mission is. You just do what the Lord wants. Things will work out for the best.

Meanwhile, here are some photos from P-day at different parts of Cucuta.
First the bowling alley. We had a good time here. Who knew it was an entire mall.

Here is a picture of an insect that attacked me right in my face . . . I was just minding minding my own business and all the sudden it was all in my face . . . and so a battle commenced and I won.

We spent a lot of time playing in / on this destroyed church

my comp and I trapped inside the little jail thingy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment